November 6, 2008

2 best direct and indirect link free file hosting solutions for blogs

Blogging is no easy business. I figured it out in the last couple of months after venturing into this hip hobby. I selected blogspot for the birthplace of my blog "Things I KNOW" just due to the fact that its web address contains the word BLOG. By the way that was my right decision.

Maintaining a nice blog requires free hosting of files indeed, preferably direct link hosting. Google has helped me a lot in such situations. Fileden.com and Mediafire.com were the most credible answers provided by it this time. Although, Hotlinkfiles.com managed to top the search results but I have not been able to access this service yet.

Anyhow, some particulars of these two sites are as follows.


Fileden.com

Provides free direct link file hosting

1GB of personal storage space.

50mb maximum file size limit

5GB of monthly bandwidth


Mediafire.com

Does not provide direct link file hosting.

Unlimited storage

Up to 100MB per file

Unlimited bandwidth

1 comment:

  1. thanx a lot for the compliment.
    is it your site at the bottom of your comment?
    seems that I may also have to cisit your site in exchange.
    :)

    ReplyDelete