January 3, 2010

New Year Resolutions to choose from (revisited the ones of 2009)

MMX
(a.k.a 2010)

these were my new year resolutions for the last year i.e., 2009
it seems that I have achieved a very few of my objectives
anyhow, something is better than having nothing
the success colour chart with rating points mentioned against each is as follows

(green ones were done amicably) - 2
(I didn't get it right with the ones coloured in red) - 0
(some partially fulfilled objectives are portrayed in orange) - 1


Spend more and more time with parents & siblings
Enjoy life

Tame the ever increasing bulge which is on 38" right now

Get fit with few true biceps and six pack abs

Eat right in buffets

Save money

Learn something new like PRIMAVARA or MS PROJECT

Sharpen the skills of face and mind reading

Get better education order of preference is an MBA or MS in engineering
Try to get a better job by posting more resumes

Reduce stress overall across the board
Reduce stress at work

Get organized


Magazine Subscription
(did it; rather my brother got subscription for Spider magazine)
top contenders are,

Spider

Reader's Digest

Time

Fitness

(lost some weight probably)
get fit simply or,

join some swimming pool facility in the following,

Avari or Pearl Continental

Digital Camcorder

(I still have to get one)
a High Definition, preferably a Memory Card based or Hard Disk based one

PDA Cell Phone

(I am now an owner of a Nokia E63)
one with Touch Screen, QWERTY, GPS, 3G and WiFi preferably with a price label of less that 20,000/- PKR.

Classy Watch

(didn't get it right yet; on the otherhand my budget is now hovering around 20,000-30,000/- PKR)
one with metallic strap, square or rectangular shell, black or dark blue dial carrying a price tag of 10,000 – 15,000/- PKR


A Power Suit

(I still have to get hold on to some, though bought some casual jackets)
not "A" but "FEW" power suits preferably one that can be worn on a promotion interview

PC Speakers

(got a scanner instead as my birthday gift)
at least a 2.1 Altec Lansing PC Speaker set with some wooden units and a remote control for my brother's computer

LCD TV or a Flat screen slim Monitor

(I need an LCD TV and that is for sure) 
one capable of showing resolutions in the range of 1080 in HD with lots of input ports, 32 or 22 incher and having manual controls


Broad Band internet
(I am now hooked through PTCL EVDO + wi-tribe to the cyber world)
I want to board this wagon now. I am already on DESI LAN and know the perils therefore, EVDO will be my choice


Parents
(I am still on it)
Daily ask the parents to start a walk and eat healthy and visit the doctor for routine health check ups


got 25 rating points out of 56

anyhow, my single point new year agenda for the year 2010 will be to
get things right first

2 comments:

  1. We are Shop Pakistan Company Online Web Store In Pakistan.We provides best and Original products to Our Customers with free Home Delivery all over the Pakistan... http://shoppakistan.pk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to purchase health, weight Lose, home ware and sexual product. So don’t be hesitating. Now the right way is Shop Pakistan Company. Its free home delivery all over the Pakistan. Buy online anything you want .Just put your online order. You order is at your door step with in next 24 hour.
    http://shoppakistan.com.pk

    ReplyDelete